Tools like Calendly make business meetings easier post-pandemic. But, if you want to enable Speedy Meetings, then Google Calendar would be your ideal choice to run your business effectively. You can accomplish multiple tasks at the same time with Google Calendar. Like Calendly, you can also embed Google Calendar on your official website to make it easier for your clients to reach you.
Since it’s a time-scheduling and managing tool, entrepreneurs like you can find it useful to organize your tasks effectively.
The Benefits of Google Calendar Over Others
There are some notable benefits of using Google Calendar over others. They are
- You Can Monitor Your Employee’s Google Calendar
- Create Virtual and Remote Meetings with Google Meet
- Automatically Set Reminders
- Synchronize Gmail Notifications With Google Calendar
- Insert Meta (FB) Events into Google Calendar
and much more. Let’s start.
Monitor Your Employee
If you have a large number of employees, you would need to monitor and schedule your employees and their calendar schedules. To do this,
you need to follow below mentioned steps.
- Click Add Calendar enter your employee’s email address and seek her permission. Once permission is accepted, you can access her.
Conduct Virtual Meetings With Your Clients Via Google Meet
You can create and arrange Google Meet from Google Calendar itself.
- Move to Google Calendar and Sign In
- Select “More Options”
- and apt for “add conferencing” button and select “Google Meet”
- Enter the necessary details and save
Make Auto Reminders in Google Calendar
You can place Auto Reminders in Google Calendar far before the due date of the event.
- For that, you need to move to the Settings menu
- and apt for Settings for My Calendars
- Browse through Event Notifications
- Select Notification for the Email and add it to your Add Calendar Menu
Make Synchronization of Gmail Events With Google Calendar
If you have any of the Google Workspace Plans, you can be notified if you receive any important emails regarding your upcoming events.
Insert Meta Events (FB) in Your Google Calendar
Most of the entrepreneurs don’t know that they can integrate Meta Events (FB) in their Google Calendar. You can celebrate your client’s success by integrating your company’s Facebook account with Google Calendar.
Moreover, you can maintain mutual relationships with your clients by celebrating their birthdays too.
You can hire us to design your professional website, host with us, and integrate Google Workspace cloud apps at ease with cheaper rates to grow your business effectively. The benefits of hiring us rather than others are:
- Delivery on time
- Google Workspace Services starting at Rs.75 / User / Month
- We provide 24*7 human support